I read this verse today but I wrote the bullet points a good while ago.
1 John 2:27 “But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.”
For you today:
- The blessings from the Lord God is not because you are righteous
- Jesus is and has the righteousness, because our Lord God keeps His promises
The promises to Abraham Isaac Jacob; we are no blessed
- Why do you rebel against me your Lord God, the stiffness of your neck has made you sin against me
- The things you idolize make you sin against me
- There should be no idol in your eye
- Your eyes are to focus on me your Lord God
- Gaze at the things of this world
- Do not gaze at the Lord your God
- Through your prayers the Lord will listen to your plea
- You must trust and obey God
Matthew 28; Deuteronomy 9-10; Job 8 bullet reference.