Message for you today:
The heart is the most important organ in the body. Your heart and brain have a correlation like no other.
The encouragement here is to separate what is not of God in our life because those things do not really matter.
There are people in this world that do things to be perceived a certain way but in the end they are doing it for their own selfish reason. With that type of motive one would say their heart is not in the right place.
Whatever it is that separates you from God does not mean your heart is not in the right place. This can be illustrated as such. Did the wrong thing for the right reason; that’s the perception anyway.
Either way, the heart needs some work. Despite what one may be perceived as; God does not judge you based on His perception of you. Gods only concern is your heart. Today I encourage you to circumcise your heart.
Also remember you have no business judging someone else because you are only seeing a speck in someone else while you need to worry about the plank in your own eye.
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
This was written far before today but I tell you that it is relevant for me and others in here today.
- Circumcise your heart
- The literal context here is what matters
- The literal context takes time to heal and be fully functional
- Your heart needs time for Yeshua's blood that was shed to heal and grow you
- Time for mature, Holiness, otherwise immaturity will bind and inhibit you from growth
- - Foreigner is what you are and will always be subject to
- - The blood of Yahweh provided you citizenship
- Not everyone will be a citizen
- The literal context of becoming a citizen is what matters here
- It is a process and you must give up prior citizenship
- Inheritance from new citizenship
- Must get rid of old self to be born again circumcise heart
Reference scripture Matthew 28; Deuteronomy 9-10; Job 8
Restructure your heart by cutting away the layers of build up that you developed throughout your development. All the perceived bad experiences you have encountered that may or may not have hardened your heart with each blow.
Jesus is the way to circumcise your heart! Whether you are a seasoned follower of Jesus, whether you are a few months or years in, whether you are on the fence about Jesus and what he represents or if you are just browsing.
We all have layers built up around our heart. The way to start breaking them away is to let Jesus in your heart so He can renew it through the Holy Spirit and all you need to do is read Gods word for this to manifest. Follow what Jesus tells us to do by learning to develop like you developed to learn throughout your life thus far.
Jesus is his name! Jesus loves you and so do I.